Will you send permits with my juvenile/adult birds?

With our juvenile poultry, Federal Permits are sent by the breeder a week or two after you receive your ducks. Please check with your local Department of Natural Resources to see if any additional permits are needed.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk